Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BBR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BBR

@Anonymous wrote:

I know you were saying u wanted the BBR for the bonus, just a side note here. Saw your bank americard in sig. Did you know you can call in and they will PC for you to travel rewards or their 3-2-1? If you do the 3-2-1 they will even add the 100 off 500 promo too... Just a fyi. Super easy to do over chat. They also changed it from MC to WMC.

Thanks! I knew you could PC to the cash rewards card, but I had no idea they would allow the $100 for $500 spend promo. That's good to know!

Message 41 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I know you were saying u wanted the BBR for the bonus, just a side note here. Saw your bank americard in sig. Did you know you can call in and they will PC for you to travel rewards or their 3-2-1? If you do the 3-2-1 they will even add the 100 off 500 promo too... Just a fyi. Super easy to do over chat. They also changed it from MC to WMC.

Thanks! I knew you could PC to the cash rewards card, but I had no idea they would allow the $100 for $500 spend promo. That's good to know!

No they won't allow that and if jfriend somehow got it, which I doubt, then he/she got lucky. Not going to happen on a PC. (Bonus)

Message 42 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No they won't allow that and if jfriend somehow got it, which I doubt, then he/she got lucky. Not going to happen on a PC. (Bonus)

sorry to derail, but yeah everything is always YMMV. I was even shocked the bank americard came as a mastercard, because even the 3-2-1 rarely comes as a MC or WMC.  Maybe its because the card was less than 6 months old? All I know is, the sole reason  of chat was to get mc changed to WMC. And rep said, well, if we do that, you have to add a rewards program. was 100 off 500 in 90 days. maybe try chat

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.