Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BT Offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA BT Offer

For anyone who may be interested--

I just logged into my BoA account and saw that they're advertising 0% BTs through statement close March of 2012, or 1.99% BTs through statement close June, 2012 with a 3% BT fee (minimum $10).

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BT Offer

Hoping to see that offer pop up soon for me... I have a "hidden" balance on a BoA worldPoints card at about 18%... It doesn't report to my CBRs right now, which is how I want it (75% utilization) for the time being... once I have it paid down I will have it added back.  However, I have all these deals from Navy and PenFed and PSECU with great BT offers, but I don't want to add the debt to my reporting balances... Hoping BoA makes a good BT offer so I can "swap" debt with another card and get that stupid APR down so I can make some better progress with my monthly payments!

So far, I only have a 3.99%, 2.99%, and 1.99% offer till various months in 2012, but with a 4% BT fee which makes them un worthwhile :-(

They must like you! :-) ;-)

Message 2 of 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: BOA BT Offer

Yesterday, I logged into my Discover account and it offered 0% BT for 12 months, then goes back to 0% purchasing rate(my purchasing rate is13.99).  I knew they had made a big typo.  They're lucky I didn't need to use it it.  I would have taken a screen shot of it for proof.  But, later that day, they corrected the typo and replaced 0% to 13.99% purchasing rate. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.