Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA BULL s**T

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

BOA BULL s**T

Well, today i went to Bank of America to pay off my secured credit card monthly statement, i have this card for 2 years 9 months.

When i applied they told me that after 6 months they'd convert into a regular credit card, then i found the manager in the bank, so i asked him what i needed to do in order to conver it, he told me that this is not possible, what they MIGHT do is refund me MY deposit and thats about it, that the best thing to do is to apply for a credit card from them and then CANCEL my current card, i confronted him saying that this is not good for my credit since i have the card for almost 3 years , then he had THE BALLS to tell me that i was wrong and that it would not affect my credit AT ALL because i was going to open a new account with them , i asked him about the lenght of credit on my current card he says credit scores are not based on that , its based on my name and social security number, F bank of america i hate them , such a liars , i have closed my bank account there because of lies , now that bs....

what you say?

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BULL s**T

I say it's time to use real words.

s**T, bs, F  ??

C'mon.

Message 2 of 20
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

lol

Message 3 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

It's so maddening when you are dealing with someone at a bank, especially in a higher position that doesn't even understand how a credit report works.  This should be required training!

Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

seriously, boa is garbage!

Message 5 of 20
blazerein
Established Contributor

Thanks for sharing.... Now I feel great knowing I'm more knowledgable about how Fico Credit Score works compared to a Manager of BoASmiley Happy

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 6 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@blazerein wrote:

Thanks for sharing.... Now I feel great knowing I'm more knowledgable about how Fico Credit Score works compared to a Manager of BoASmiley Happy

lol, no prob ...

the thing is i think they know, but they pretend they dont just to sell their product , even if they are going to **bleep** up your credit score/report.

that is why im pissed they fool you right in yout face , its just plain bull crap.

Message 7 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I say it's time to use real words.

s**T, bs, F  ??

C'mon.

you got it.**bleep**, bull**bleep**, **bleep**.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA pulled a fraud on me so I did this to them:

Message 9 of 20
danisgods
Regular Contributor

great job Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.