tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA BULL s**T

@Anonymous wrote:

I say it's time to use real words.

s**T, bs, F  ??

C'mon.

Last time I tried something like that somebody reported my ASK to the administrator, LOL

Message 11 of 20
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I say it's time to use real words.

s**T, bs, F  ??

C'mon.

Last time I tried something like that someone reported my ASK to the administrator, LOL

That's not what beamMEup means. She means why not use words that don't require an acronym or several ****.

With all due respect would people who can't seem to communicate without cursing use those words when talking to their grandmother, their mother, their sister, their daughter? But they feel it's allright to post them in a public forum. Is there no concern that some might be offended by it?

You can use as many $%^*&)*%^$&%*& as you like but we all know what letters and words they are meant to be and it's getting out of hand. Profanity is prohibited by the forums TOS and simply not typing the entire word out doesn't make it less profane.

If you can't make your point without profanity perhaps you don't really have a valid point to begin with.

Just my 2 cents.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

That's not what beamMEup means. She means why not use words that don't require an acronym or several ****.

With all due respect would people who can't seem to communicate without cursing use those words when talking to their grandmother, their mother, their sister, their daughter? But they feel it's allright to post them in a public forum. Is there no concern that some might be offended by it?

You can use as many $%^*&)*%^$&%*& as you like but we all know what letters and words they are meant to be and it's getting out of hand. Profanity is prohibited by the forums TOS and simply not typing the entire word out doesn't make it less profane.

If you can't make your point without profanity perhaps you don't really have a valid point to begin with.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the clarification. My last post was actually an attempt at humor...

Anyway, I love the way you think. Your "2 cents" are worth a billion dollar to me Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 20
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyway, I love the way you think. Your "2 cents" are worth a billion dollar to me Smiley Happy

I should have written that without putting your quote in there. After reading it again it sounds like I am directing it personally at you but I wasn't. I apologize if it semed that way.

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have written that without putting your quote in there. After reading it again it sounds like I am directing it personally at you but I wasn't. I apologize if it semed that way.

I understand what you meant. No need to apologize! we good Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@danisgods wrote:

Well, today i went to Bank of America to pay off my secured credit card monthly statement, i have this card for 2 years 9 months.

When i applied they told me that after 6 months they'd convert into a regular credit card, then i found the manager in the bank, so i asked him what i needed to do in order to conver it, he told me that this is not possible, what they MIGHT do is refund me MY deposit and thats about it, that the best thing to do is to apply for a credit card from them and then CANCEL my current card, i confronted him saying that this is not good for my credit since i have the card for almost 3 years , then he had THE BALLS to tell me that i was wrong and that it would not affect my credit AT ALL because i was going to open a new account with them , i asked him about the lenght of credit on my current card he says credit scores are not based on that , its based on my name and social security number, F bank of america i hate them , such a liars , i have closed my bank account there because of lies , now that bs....

what you say?

Odds are that branch manager is a triplet and has one brother at Citibank (Monterey ParK) and at BOA (Monterey Park).  Must be some rule that branch managers aren't allowed to know squat about their own credit products.

Message 16 of 20
marty56
Super Contributor

What's all this.  BofA bashing and no one invited me.  BofA is the best CC in the world.  There were kind enough to give me a 120 day late which is good for a little less then 2 more years..  A few years back I made the mistake of asking for them to remove it.  The nerve of me.  It should remain on my CR forever since I am unworthy of an 800 FICO score.

I hope someday to meet the BofA CSR who told me that my 120 day late was just a sting.  I am going to show him what just a sting really means, Texas fire ant style. 

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@danisgods wrote:

Well, today i went to Bank of America to pay off my secured credit card monthly statement, i have this card for 2 years 9 months.

When i applied they told me that after 6 months they'd convert into a regular credit card, then i found the manager in the bank, so i asked him what i needed to do in order to conver it, he told me that this is not possible, what they MIGHT do is refund me MY deposit and thats about it, that the best thing to do is to apply for a credit card from them and then CANCEL my current card, i confronted him saying that this is not good for my credit since i have the card for almost 3 years , then he had THE BALLS to tell me that i was wrong and that it would not affect my credit AT ALL because i was going to open a new account with them , i asked him about the lenght of credit on my current card he says credit scores are not based on that , its based on my name and social security number, F bank of america i hate them , such a liars , i have closed my bank account there because of lies , now that bs....

what you say?

Odds are that branch manager is a triplet and has one brother at Citibank (Monterey ParK) and at BOA (Monterey Park).  Must be some rule that branch managers aren't allowed to know squat about their own credit products.

And the three managers are named Darrell, Darryl, and Derrel ... Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 20
MattH
Senior Contributor

Revike wrote:

O6 wrote:

danisgods wrote:

what you say?

And the three managers are named Darrell, Darryl, and Derrel ... Smiley Happy

Not Larry, Curly, and Moe?

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 19 of 20
smc733
Valued Contributor

@marty56 wrote:

What's all this.  BofA bashing and no one invited me.  BofA is the best CC in the world.  There were kind enough to give me a 120 day late which is good for a little less then 2 more years..  A few years back I made the mistake of asking for them to remove it.  The nerve of me.  It should remain on my CR forever since I am unworthy of an 800 FICO score.

I hope someday to meet the BofA CSR who told me that my 120 day late was just a sting.  I am going to show him what just a sting really means, Texas fire ant style. 

Was the payment late?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.