Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Backdoor #s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Backdoor #s

None of the BOA backdoors listed here seem current, and the # I called they supplied on the Pre-Approval (ri-ight) letter just bumps you out after they say 'unable to approve'.

I guess I'll wait for the decline letter and call if they provide a #, still not sure what happened (700, good age, a Cap1 CO just about to fall off, 4 year old Bally CO)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
stefanc
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA Backdoor #s

@Anonymous wrote:
None of the BOA backdoors listed here seem current, and the # I called they supplied on the Pre-Approval (ri-ight) letter just bumps you out after they say 'unable to approve'.

I guess I'll wait for the decline letter and call if they provide a #, still not sure what happened (700, good age, a Cap1 CO just about to fall off, 4 year old Bally CO)

I just tried as well, the number worked a month-ish ago - anyone have new numbers for BoA analyst?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The credit analyst I spoke to two weeks ago gave me this number to get back to them directly: 

866-586-6767

Hope it helps.
Message 3 of 6
stefanc
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The credit analyst I spoke to two weeks ago gave me this number to get back to them directly:
866-586-6767
Hope it helps.

Thanks so much! I'll give it a try in the morning.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't have any luck send me a message, I worked for BOFA as a manager at a CSR and still have the numbers, and my mother also works for the corporate office. I can get you a phone number.
Message 5 of 6
hereicome

Hi there....I know that it has been a while since this post, but was wondering if you still had the ability to get any BD #'s for BOA?  If it is at all possible please PM the numbers for me. 

Thanks in advance so much!!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.