Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI Question *Update*

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: BOA CLI Question

@goodgirl-badcredit wrote:

Ok well i called boa to see about the increase. It was denied due to 5 collection accounts that are 4 years old. And I had those accounts when i opened the account. She stated that as long as i had those accounts i would never get an increase. I have never been late on anything in the last 4 years. I think it is time i moved on from boa.

I also asked if i could over pay the account and then put my tuition on it she stated that it would not be a good idea. when u overpay your account it is automatically flagged for a review..

I wouldn't put 100% belief in what she's said.  Not every csr will tell you the same thing.  Wait a couple days & call at a different time of day & ask someone else their opinion.

Are your old collections paid?

ed...typo

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 02-15-2010 04:09 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 12
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: BOA CLI Question

No my collections are not paid. They total up to be about $1200 ($800 are medical bills). I will call later on this week after my balance shows up as $0. I just dont understand i had more collections at the time of approval 6 of the original collections have dropped off. And i have no negative information since. Everything has been paid on time. I did carry a balance for a few months. But i was never late.

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.