Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

Re: BOA CLI Question

[ Edited ]

goodgirl-badcredit wrote:

Ok well i called boa to see about the increase. It was denied due to 5 collection accounts that are 4 years old. And I had those accounts when i opened the account. She stated that as long as i had those accounts i would never get an increase. I have never been late on anything in the last 4 years. I think it is time i moved on from boa.

I also asked if i could over pay the account and then put my tuition on it she stated that it would not be a good idea. when u overpay your account it is automatically flagged for a review..

I wouldn't put 100% belief in what she's said.  Not every csr will tell you the same thing.  Wait a couple days & call at a different time of day & ask someone else their opinion.

Are your old collections paid?

ed...typo

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 02-15-2010 04:09 PM

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 EQ 717 EX 702
Current Score: 04/2013 TU 744 EQ 720 EX 712
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Bury me in the garden...last app 03.31.13
Frequent Contributor
goodgirl-badcredit

Re: BOA CLI Question

No my collections are not paid. They total up to be about $1200 ($800 are medical bills). I will call later on this week after my balance shows up as $0. I just dont understand i had more collections at the time of approval 6 of the original collections have dropped off. And i have no negative information since. Everything has been paid on time. I did carry a balance for a few months. But i was never late.

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+