Contributor
lizabeth

Re: BOA CLI easy for the wealthy?

just a quick update:

the clouds opened up today and i got a wonderful CRA who went over my report with me.
she asked me a few income questions, asked how much i pay in school loans a month, how much my rent is, etc... (the usual)....   and then i told her i was about to switch employment to a company (that she personally loves)...so we had a nice little connection going on and she offered taking me from 1,000 to 2,500....  THREE cra's before that straight up said no.  shows that you just have to keep talking to different people!!    by the way, my card is about THREE DAYS OLD.   :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Congrats , It's like I said, it's a matter of luck sometimes. Who you talk to,what kind of mood they're in, etc.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Established Contributor
CanDoAttitude

[ Edited ]
Super Congrats lizabeth!!!! :smileyhappy:

It just goes to show ya that persistence pays.

I'm glad that everything worked out for you.
It looks like you're on your way now...

Edit to add: My previous post to you about becoming
a PB client was meant as an aspiration. I know you're
just starting out, but you'd be surprised how many people
actually qualify for this service. So check around and see
what's out there... :smileyhappy:

Congrats again!!! :smileyvery-happy:

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"

Message Edited by CanDoAttitude on 07-30-2008 05:14 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}