Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI on Activation

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

BOA CLI on Activation

So I called in to activate my shiny new BOA visa and asked about a CLI to stay competitive with my other cards. After being transfered to the credit department, they agreed to raise the CL from $5500 to $10,000. BOA rules!
Here we go again...
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CLI on Activation

THATS prime!!!  LOL!!!  Congrats!!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:
So I called in to activate my shiny new BOA visa and asked about a CLI to stay competitive with my other cards. After being transfered to the credit department, they agreed to raise the CL from $5500 to $10,000. BOA rules!

Gosh that's great F.M.! WTG! Fantastic opening cl. Smiley Happy

It's a good omen for you, methinks, Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  What questions did the credit dept ask of you?   My DW just got the card today and we have to call to activate.

FretlessMayhem wrote:

Message 4 of 7
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

The credit department asked me about my job and income (ha), and then about a collection on my EX report. I explained it all and they approved the increase.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call the number on the card or a different number?
Message 6 of 7
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I called the number on the sticker that was taped on the card when it came in the mail and was transfered over to the credit department.
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.