Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA CLI

I have had BoA cash rewards for 5 months and I hit the CLI button last week but I didn't get instant answer. One week later I logged into my account yesterday and saw $500 increase well well well better than nothing after 5 months 😃. Now the button disappear but I'm sure it will pop up again. I'm happy with BoA of their services, they waive me the annual fees and gave me a cli just after 5 months. They are awesome to me 😊And I love the 2% cash back on grocery 😊
Message 11 of 13
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

BoA has been unbelievably awesome to work with for me... but as everyone says, YMMV.

I was in default on my student loans up until early May and my score jumped from the high 500's to mid-to-high 600's. I have an IRA with ML (perhaps that's why they like me so much) and I applied for the Travel Rewards card. Started me with a 3.7K CL (highest by nearly double) in June. Just today, only 33 days after I opened the account, I applied for a CLI (hard pull) and they bumped me up to $10K. The button is still there even with my new CL.... ha! Citi and Cap1 don't seem to be too big on me, especially Citi. Barclays hates me too; don't really care Smiley Tongue

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 12 of 13
wanttobeinthe700club
New Contributor

My 12 month statement will cut on 7/8 and I'm hoping that it will graduate. Just like Citi Secured, I got these cards to get a foot in the door. I know Citi doesn't graduate until 18 months. I will update if I get it unsecured. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.