BOA Cash Rewards Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Cash Rewards Bonus

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:
Also off topic but do you know anything about the MLB one? Same card but when I apped I wanted the Yankees one but was declined. Reconned and got approved for it. Got the generic MLB one but when I asked if I can get the Yankees one they said it was going to be a PC so I never bothered to respond back ( Email). Is it or can i get it ?

yep you can PC it! iiwy, i'd do chat and make sure the rep verify and confirm that it'll only be a SP. *it's supposed to be a SP but you never know with these banks sometimes. so save the chat as a backup. the rep will give you some disclosures that you must agree with then they'll submit a case. 7-14 days decision i think. 

I dont want a PC though.... Just want the card to have the yankees logo like I asked for lol.

i'm with you on that one. it's basically the same 'cash rewards' card only different designs but to them, they are different cards! so the only way you'll be able to change the card design is a PC. trust me, i tried to make the same argument with a rep. Smiley Tongue

may i ask why you don't want to do this PC? it's a SP. it's the same 'cash rewards' card. 

Message 11 of 16
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i'm with you on that one. it's basically the same 'cash rewards' card

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:
Also off topic but do you know anything about the MLB one? Same card but when I apped I wanted the Yankees one but was declined. Reconned and got approved for it. Got the generic MLB one but when I asked if I can get the Yankees one they said it was going to be a PC so I never bothered to respond back ( Email). Is it or can i get it ?

yep you can PC it! iiwy, i'd do chat and make sure the rep verify and confirm that it'll only be a SP. *it's supposed to be a SP but you never know with these banks sometimes. so save the chat as a backup. the rep will give you some disclosures that you must agree with then they'll submit a case. 7-14 days decision i think. 

I dont want a PC though.... Just want the card to have the yankees logo like I asked for lol.

only different designs but to them, they are different cards! so the only way you'll be able to change the card design is a PC. trust me, i tried to make the same argument with a rep. Smiley Tongue

may i ask why you don't want to do this PC? it's a SP. it's the same 'cash rewards' card. 

I want to go from the MLB generic one to the Yankess one.... It is exactly the same card. Same Network and preferably the same exact numbers... Not worth the trouble changing everything just to get a new number.

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i'm with you on that one. it's basically the same 'cash rewards' card

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Closingracer99 wrote:

only different designs but to them, they are different cards! so the only way you'll be able to change the card design is a PC. trust me, i tried to make the same argument with a rep. Smiley Tongue

I want to go from the MLB generic one to the Yankess one.... It is exactly the same card. Same Network and preferably the same exact numbers... Not worth the trouble changing everything just to get a new number.

well good luck on that one! lolz! like i said, BoA don't see these cards as the same 'cash rewards' card. i tried ...also! Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Back to OP - 

Mine posted on the next transaction after the spend was met. Showed up under the bonus part of the statement. Give them a call!

Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 5.56.44 AM.png

Message 14 of 16
elim
Senior Contributor

"Not sure what happened... Here's your Bonus"

added by very nice CSR on chat.

Thanks Everyone (again)

=]

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you finally got it!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.