Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Cash and Travel Rewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Cash and Travel Rewards CLI

Hello! I have both the BOA Cash Rewards (4k limit) and BOA Travel Rewards (7k limit). I want to request a CLI on both cards, but should I wait for my credit score to increase? I currently have a 740 with TU and 715s with EX and EQ. I recently paid all my credit card debt so I am debt free and waiting for it to hit my scores. I have had both cards for over 18 months and am just starting to really focus on my credit now. I appreciate any advice!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Cash and Travel Rewards CLI

What is your income? And do you see the request a CLI button on both accounts?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello! I have both the BOA Cash Rewards (4k limit) and BOA Travel Rewards (7k limit). I want to request a CLI on both cards, but should I wait for my credit score to increase? I currently have a 740 with TU and 715s with EX and EQ. I recently paid all my credit card debt so I am debt free and waiting for it to hit my scores. I have had both cards for over 18 months and am just starting to really focus on my credit now. I appreciate any advice!

Welcome to the forum!! I would wait to see how the paid off debt will affect your scores. But those limits look great! What would you like to get them increased too? And since they are both with BOA Im not sure if they would do a hard pull for both accounts or not. 

Also another suggestion may be to only get a limit raised on the card you use the most and apply for another premier card from a different lender. Your scores are great..

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I make approximately 90k annually. And the button is available for both!

And I am considering just that approach. Any premier cards you recommend?!
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Personally, with your high income and high TU acore plus having many months of history, id hit them up on both cards for a cli. Its quite possible you may only get 1 hp if you do it on the same day. You can probably ask for 15-20k and just may get it. If not they will counter. If hp is not a sore subject for you i find with Boa, cli requests are normally worth it. For my low income, Boa has done right by me more than id thought possible so my recommendation is go for itSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.