New Visitor
superdave2012

BOA Denied Secured Graduation, What Next?

So, I know this comes around a lot but I am curious. I have had high balances on the 2 cards I do have but NEVER late or over the limit on either. I have had the BOA for 1 yr and Cap One for 6 month, both secured. My limits are still in the mid to higher 500's and I was denied the graduation from BOA but received an automatic $100 increase in my limit from Cap One last month. I just paid the BOA down to $0.00 and the Cap one has a balance that I am paying off this month. Both cards are $300 limit and I am going to really work on my utilization now as roughly no balance on either once completed. Should I see a big jump in score? How much do you think in 30 & 60 days? Thanks for the input, I read the forum I know how much thus is asked but I am like everyone else and am curious about my certain situation. I will start contributing now that I have had to post. Thanks Again Guys
New Contributor
mmmagique

Re: BOA Denied Secured Graduation, What Next?

Well, it depends on what's on the rest of your CR. A lot of baddies? Nothing? Some lates? It all affects your score. What scores do you have now? 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}