cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Denied Secured Graduation, What Next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Denied Secured Graduation, What Next?

So, I know this comes around a lot but I am curious. I have had high balances on the 2 cards I do have but NEVER late or over the limit on either. I have had the BOA for 1 yr and Cap One for 6 month, both secured. My limits are still in the mid to higher 500's and I was denied the graduation from BOA but received an automatic $100 increase in my limit from Cap One last month. I just paid the BOA down to $0.00 and the Cap one has a balance that I am paying off this month. Both cards are $300 limit and I am going to really work on my utilization now as roughly no balance on either once completed. Should I see a big jump in score? How much do you think in 30 & 60 days? Thanks for the input, I read the forum I know how much thus is asked but I am like everyone else and am curious about my certain situation. I will start contributing now that I have had to post. Thanks Again Guys
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
mmmagique
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA Denied Secured Graduation, What Next?

Well, it depends on what's on the rest of your CR. A lot of baddies? Nothing? Some lates? It all affects your score. What scores do you have now? 

In the garden until May 2022!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.