Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Is really nice!

tag
linux007969
Established Contributor

BOA Is really nice!

I just got my BOA Secured Card today in the mail, I activated it and I called their backdoor at 800-824-5895 and asked for 1-2-3 Rewards and a very nice guy helped me with my request and said my new card will come in the mail within 2 to 4 weeks and i can still use my regular card till the new one arrives! I can't belive I am getting such great customer service from BOA! This is awesome!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: BOA Is really nice!

Not to rain on your parade, but everyone gets that. haha. Smiley Very Happy Congratulations though, it's a great secured card to have. 

Message 2 of 19
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Not to rain on your parade, but everyone gets that. haha. Smiley Very Happy Congratulations though, it's a great secured card to have. 

I know, but I just can't belive how nice they are compaired to Capital One! LOL. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Capital one is really nice to me. They gave me a PC ~20 days into my first month, waived my annual fee for life, overnighted replacement cards (that I didn't need, but it was still nice of them, thought it was gonna be the card for my PC but it's the same card) 

Message 4 of 19
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

Capital one is really nice to me. They gave me a PC ~20 days into my first month, waived my annual fee for life, overnighted replacement cards (that I didn't need, but it was still nice of them, thought it was gonna be the card for my PC but it's the same card) 

Everytime I have called Capital One, their tone of voice just wasn't nice, let alone their ability to help me. With BOA they are very cheerful when they answer the phone and they even thank me for my business!

Message 5 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

That's why you always opt for the "Chat Now" button on top of your account summary. Smiley Very Happy Sure they just copy and paste from a script, but there's yet been something they haven't been able to help me with. The only dept. you can't speak to on the Chat Now is the fraud department, but other than that they can do or transfer you to pretty much anyone. 

Message 6 of 19
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

That's why you always opt for the "Chat Now" button on top of your account summary. Smiley Very Happy Sure they just copy and paste from a script, but there's yet been something they haven't been able to help me with. The only dept. you can't speak to on the Chat Now is the fraud department, but other than that they can do or transfer you to pretty much anyone. 

I have done the chat now too, and they were not able to product change me and told me to apply for another card, i have tried on 2 different occasions.

Message 7 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

From what I've read they're entirely unwilling to do anything for anybody unless they have either the max initial limit on their average cards ($3000) or one of their prime cards. haha. 

Message 8 of 19
linux007969
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

From what I've read they're entirely unwilling to do anything for anybody unless they have either the max initial limit on their average cards ($3000) or one of their prime cards. haha. 

That's why i got the BOA Secured Visa, cuz from what i read they will graduate & grow with me and are always willing to help!

Message 9 of 19
jsucool76
Super Contributor

They're mean, they wouldn't give me their student card even though I asked nicely. D: 

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.