Frequent Contributor
nathan

BOA LOVE BUTTON

How is the boa love button these days? I see it all the time on my account page and just wondering if it's a hard inq if I request it.

tnjr10

Re: BOA LOVE BUTTON

I hit the luv button about a month ago on BOA's website and got a CLI from $8300 to $10000.  It was a soft pull on my reports.  I have had the card for about 2 years with no CLIs.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
laz98

it wasn't a hard pull for us, but it wasn't an approval, either :smileysad:

Latest scores: Walmart TU: 766. MyFICO TU: ---. DCU EQ: 741. PSECU EX: 756.
tnjr10

One caveat to my post above....I hit the luv button around December and was declined for a CLI then.  Don't know what exactly happened in the next couple months, but they showed me luv in February.  Both were soft pulls.

Valued Contributor
tray

I hit the luv button yesterday for a cli I was then directed to a page that stated I needed  to call this number in order to proceed, I had to speak to a credit analyst but was given a $1,000 cli and it was a soft pull.  Good Luck

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I keep reading about account closures after requesting a CLI online. I'm holding out to pull the trigger until I can afford to lose them.

Frequent Contributor
leah5570

[ Edited ]

My husband had requested a CLI over the phone in Nov., it was a hard pull. Denied. He hit the button last month and it did the message. Called for a recon., they said it would be another pull and basically just a re-asking for one. We waited til we got the letter and the letter said per his credit card agreement there would be no credit limit increases. I have saved everything we've ever received from them through mail and online. Nothing stated those were his new terms. YMMV

EQ. Starting Score 08/19/12: 545
EQ. Current Score 09/02/13: 611
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

The effects of waking a sleeping giant...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+