New Visitor
peepitcuz

Re: BOA Luv Button: Am I Ready?

I'm curious, what backdoor number did you use to call BoA?
Established Contributor
dizzier

wow. major congrats! i'm going to give the back door in the next day or so. I need a lower apr.

how much did they lower your apr?

Until Chase lowers my ridiculously high APR they can kiss my patootie! Their card has been retired to the sockdrawer. :smileymad:
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Thanks, dizzier. They went from 15.99% - 1.9% for 12 months! This is, by far, the biggest drop and highest CLI I ever encountered. BOA won my business today!

I called: 1-866-506-5067. Good luck to you!
Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Thanks, Jax! Do you have the same card? If so, how do you like it?
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

[ Edited ]
I switched from the Visa Plat to what I thought was the Accelerated Express but ended up only a Amex Rewards. Just haven't got around to correcting the error.
Actually you got me motivated and I'm going to do it now.
Thanks.

Jax

app free 3 days since NASA denial
(I'm copying some others )

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 08-13-2008 03:47 PM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Well just got off the phone and they are saying it is the Accel Express card. Go figure.

Jax

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

So you do have the same card? Did you receive it yet?
New Visitor
peepitcuz

Did they mention what the APR would go to after the 12 months was up?

Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Yes, at first 11.9%. Then, after looking through everything he said they could go lower to 9.9%. A considerable drop frm where I was.
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Yes, I've had it for 2-3 months. I forgot, it's clear with the BoA swoosh on it and I always thought it was going to be black. When I recieved it I called to find out whats up and they said they ran out of black and to call back in a few months.

That's how I got mixed up (I also have about 13 CC's open and have closed or combined another 8-10 in last year).

It's a good card for me, I just want a black one.

They are sending me out a new one after calling just now but the CSR can't guarantee this one will be any different.

Jax
Jax

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}