Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BOA Luv Button: Am I Ready?

Well, that's good news!  Congrats, UM!  I just knew it would work out for ya. Smiley Wink

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. Smiley Surprised )
Moderator Emeritus

jaxstraw wrote:
Well just got off the phone and they are saying it is the Accel Express card. Go figure.

Jax

OK, now I'm getting annoyed with them, lol.  I also have the Rewards Amex and have tried twice now for a PC to Accelerated Rewards.  The first time, they told me it would be no problem, and then changed their minds and told me I hadn't had the card long enough and I should ask again in a few months.  So a few months later, I asked again, and I was told it would be no problem, but would cost me a hard pull and it would show up as a new account.

Why, oh why, does everybody get the seamless Rewards/Accelerated Rewards PC but me? Smiley Indifferent

Seriously.

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor

Cheddar,

I would keep trying until I get what I want.

When I called BOA this morning, the first analyst I spoke to told me I already received an increase. I asked for someone else and she said I would get a call back. Never happened.

Hours later, I called AGAIN and spoke to yet another analyst. His tone was completely different than the person I spoke to earlier. This is when I get the Accelerated Rewards Amex with the high credit line. I would try again tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

cheddar wrote:

Why, oh why, does everybody get the seamless Rewards/Accelerated Rewards PC but me? Smiley Indifferent

Don't be sad, Ched. I'd take ANY card with a decent CLI!!  You must be calling my guy. Smiley Wink
My BofA card is close to getting a prime spot on top of my BBQ over hot coals. I'd love to watch it shrivel like a Shrinky-dink.

Edited for being rude: Uncle that's kicka**. Good for you!!!

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 08-13-2008 09:39 PM
Established Contributor

I love being right. LOL. Congrats, good job.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Established Contributor

Cheddar, my card just says 'rewards' and no where on my account page does it say 'accelerated' but 3 CSR's have all told me that it is what I have.

We'll see when they send the new card.

What does your card look like ??

Jax
App free for 3 days since 3rd NASA denial
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emeritus

jaxstraw wrote:
Cheddar, my card just says 'rewards' and no where on my account page does it say 'accelerated' but 3 CSR's have all told me that it is what I have.

We'll see when they send the new card.

What does your card look like ??

Jax

My card is the clear version.  I'm sure I don't have the Accelerated Rewards version, though, because I'm only getting one point per dollar on all of my purchases.

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor

I can't even find a regular rewards AMEX on their website. With my situation and I have what appears to be the same card, I figured I'd ask.

Jax
App free for 3 days sine 3rd NASA denial
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emeritus

jaxstraw wrote:
I can't even find a regular rewards AMEX on their website. With my situation and I have what appears to be the same card, I figured I'd ask.

Jax
App free for 3 days sine 3rd NASA denial

No, it was just my luck that about three days after I applied and was approved for the regular Rewards Amex, they replaced it with the Accelerated Rewards version.  I think you're right that they don't even offer the standard Rewards Amex anymore, but that's the card I have.

Story of my life, in a way. Smiley Tongue

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor

Sorry 'bout that. Hope you can switch someday.

BTW , I "borrowed" your sig line if you don't mind. I'm hoping that if I can see a number and track it I can follow the amount of days without an app.

I really want a NASA card and they wouldn't grant it (again) saying that I shouldn't apply again until my last card activation is one year old. Kind of made me realize how many cards I have and how many app's I've made in the last year.

Thanks Jax
Jax

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.