Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: BOA Luv Button: Am I Ready?

Well, that's good news!  Congrats, UM!  I just knew it would work out for ya. :smileywink:

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

jaxstraw wrote:
Well just got off the phone and they are saying it is the Accel Express card. Go figure.

Jax

OK, now I'm getting annoyed with them, lol.  I also have the Rewards Amex and have tried twice now for a PC to Accelerated Rewards.  The first time, they told me it would be no problem, and then changed their minds and told me I hadn't had the card long enough and I should ask again in a few months.  So a few months later, I asked again, and I was told it would be no problem, but would cost me a hard pull and it would show up as a new account.

Why, oh why, does everybody get the seamless Rewards/Accelerated Rewards PC but me? :smileyindifferent:

Seriously.

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Cheddar,

I would keep trying until I get what I want.

When I called BOA this morning, the first analyst I spoke to told me I already received an increase. I asked for someone else and she said I would get a call back. Never happened.

Hours later, I called AGAIN and spoke to yet another analyst. His tone was completely different than the person I spoke to earlier. This is when I get the Accelerated Rewards Amex with the high credit line. I would try again tomorrow.
Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

[ Edited ]

cheddar wrote:

Why, oh why, does everybody get the seamless Rewards/Accelerated Rewards PC but me? :smileyindifferent:

Don't be sad, Ched. I'd take ANY card with a decent CLI!!  You must be calling my guy. :smileywink:
My BofA card is close to getting a prime spot on top of my BBQ over hot coals. I'd love to watch it shrivel like a Shrinky-dink.

Edited for being rude: Uncle that's kicka**. Good for you!!!

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 08-13-2008 09:39 PM
Established Contributor
contractor

I love being right. LOL. Congrats, good job.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"No good deed goes unpunished"

There is nothing more simple, nothing more complex than the relationship between Country Boy and Dog.
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Cheddar, my card just says 'rewards' and no where on my account page does it say 'accelerated' but 3 CSR's have all told me that it is what I have.

We'll see when they send the new card.

What does your card look like ??

Jax
App free for 3 days since 3rd NASA denial
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

jaxstraw wrote:
Cheddar, my card just says 'rewards' and no where on my account page does it say 'accelerated' but 3 CSR's have all told me that it is what I have.

We'll see when they send the new card.

What does your card look like ??

Jax

My card is the clear version.  I'm sure I don't have the Accelerated Rewards version, though, because I'm only getting one point per dollar on all of my purchases.

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

I can't even find a regular rewards AMEX on their website. With my situation and I have what appears to be the same card, I figured I'd ask.

Jax
App free for 3 days sine 3rd NASA denial
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

jaxstraw wrote:
I can't even find a regular rewards AMEX on their website. With my situation and I have what appears to be the same card, I figured I'd ask.

Jax
App free for 3 days sine 3rd NASA denial

No, it was just my luck that about three days after I applied and was approved for the regular Rewards Amex, they replaced it with the Accelerated Rewards version.  I think you're right that they don't even offer the standard Rewards Amex anymore, but that's the card I have.

Story of my life, in a way. :smileytongue:

App free since 7/11/08.
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Sorry 'bout that. Hope you can switch someday.

BTW , I "borrowed" your sig line if you don't mind. I'm hoping that if I can see a number and track it I can follow the amount of days without an app.

I really want a NASA card and they wouldn't grant it (again) saying that I shouldn't apply again until my last card activation is one year old. Kind of made me realize how many cards I have and how many app's I've made in the last year.

Thanks Jax
Jax

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}