Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA PC question

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

BOA PC question

I did a PC on my bOA CC this Monday and today I got a email alert saying the case is closed. Does that mean it was successful and my new card will be mailed out soon? And when will my acc number change in my account management page online?

Here's how the email looked:

Exclusively for: XXXXXXXX

Customer Notification
Case Closed
Dear XXXXX :
Your case number XXXXXXX is now complete.

Today's Date: 04/15/2013
Account: Bank of America - Student ending in
XXXXXX

Resolution action: Research completed

To ensure the safety of your personal information we cannot provide details related to your request in this notification. Should you need additional information please contact us at 855-359-9459.

Email preferences
This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA PC question

It seems to me that your request to PC was successful and that your account is in the process of being converted. You can always call just to make sure.

Also, the PC usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks to fully complete from the time you request it. It took about a month for me when I converted my account to the BoA Cash Rewards. They won't send your card until after the conversion has finalized. Your account number will stay the same, as well as your APR.

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita
Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: BOA PC question

@jakemod1 wrote:

It seems to me that your request to PC was successful and that your account is in the process of being converted. You can always call just to make sure.

Also, the PC usually takes between 4 to 6 weeks to fully complete from the time you request it. It took about a month for me when I converted my account to the BoA Cash Rewards. They won't send your card until after the conversion has finalized. Your account number will stay the same, as well as your APR.

I agree it sounds like an approval but very weird how they worded it. Like to keep you in suspense!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.