Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA PC to partner cards?

tag
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

BOA PC to partner cards?

Does anyone know if Bank of America will convert one of their cards (i.e. Travel Rewards or Cash Rewards) into one of their partner cards (i.e. Alaska Airlines or Virgin)?

If so, does one need to have the card for a certain amount of time (1 year?), and do you still receive the sign up bonus miles/points?

If they do not convert to partner cards, are they will to convert their own cards (i.e. Travel Rewards to Cash Rewards or vice versa)?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA PC to partner cards?

@Dw4250 wrote:

Does anyone know if Bank of America will convert one of their cards (i.e. Travel Rewards or Cash Rewards) into one of their partner cards (i.e. Alaska Airlines or Virgin)?

If so, does one need to have the card for a certain amount of time (1 year?), and do you still receive the sign up bonus miles/points?

If they do not convert to partner cards, are they will to convert their own cards (i.e. Travel Rewards to Cash Rewards or vice versa)?

No to partner

Yes to their own.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.