Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Preapproval Offers -*Update* They Gave Me More Whooo Hoooo

tag
HUMPTYZ
Valued Member

Re: *UPDATED* BOA Preapproval Offers -Help Me Make The Right Decision

I think the amex has a minimun 1000 cl. This happened to me preapproved then talked with credit analyst when I got the 30 day message after going over things said she would approve for 500 I took it. When I read over my preapp again it did say minimun cl was 1000 but I din't care I figured the 500 was a foot in the door. When my card came it had a 1000 cl so I'm just guessing but that may be what it is.  Congrats by the way!!!

Message Edited by HUMPTYZ on 04-30-2008 10:50 AM
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

RE: BOA Preapproval Offers *UPDATED* They Gave Me More Whooo Hoooo

Thanks for that info.  I didn't see anything that stated the minimum amount.  Still makes me happy Smiley Happy  and thanks for the congrads.

How long have you had your card? Have you received a CLI since (or at activation)?

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 04-30-2008 02:47 PM
Message 22 of 23
HUMPTYZ
Valued Member

Re: RE: BOA Preapproval Offers *UPDATED* They Gave Me More Whooo Hoooo

How long have you had your card? Have you received a CLI since (or at activation)?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had it about 6 mo. no cli yet but I have had high util because I used it for promo balance transfer and I hear BofA hates that. It is one I will keep though regardless so maybe eventually they will show me love
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.