Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

Re: *UPDATED* BOA Preapproval Offers -Help Me Make The Right Decision

[ Edited ]
I think the amex has a minimun 1000 cl. This happened to me preapproved then talked with credit analyst when I got the 30 day message after going over things said she would approve for 500 I took it. When I read over my preapp again it did say minimun cl was 1000 but I din't care I figured the 500 was a foot in the door. When my card came it had a 1000 cl so I'm just guessing but that may be what it is.  Congrats by the way!!!

Message Edited by HUMPTYZ on 04-30-2008 10:50 AM
Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

RE: BOA Preapproval Offers *UPDATED* They Gave Me More Whooo Hoooo

[ Edited ]
Thanks for that info.  I didn't see anything that stated the minimum amount.  Still makes me happy :smileyhappy:  and thanks for the congrads.

How long have you had your card? Have you received a CLI since (or at activation)?

Message Edited by PurpleHaze on 04-30-2008 02:47 PM

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Member
HUMPTYZ

Re: RE: BOA Preapproval Offers *UPDATED* They Gave Me More Whooo Hoooo

How long have you had your card? Have you received a CLI since (or at activation)?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had it about 6 mo. no cli yet but I have had high util because I used it for promo balance transfer and I hear BofA hates that. It is one I will keep though regardless so maybe eventually they will show me love

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+