cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Questions & what is the highest CL BOA will give relative to your income?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Questions & what is the highest CL BOA will give relative to your income?

Does anyone know if BOA gives out Visa Signature still?

I have a cash rewards card over 5k but just the regular, not signature. I noticed they don't have any gold, platinum cards etc? 

Also, with a good FICO 750 and up, what is the highest CL BOA will give compared to your income? Like 20%? or 50%? 

What's possible in your estimate? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Re: BOA Questions & what is the highest CL BOA will give relative to your income?

BOA was 54.5% for me

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Questions & what is the highest CL BOA will give relative to your income?

This is just a data point, but I did the BoA CLI a few months ago on three of my cards (Cash Rewards, Travel Rewards, BBR) at once and these were my results: Cash Rewards ~3,000 to ~7,000 Travel Rewards ~12,000 to ~21,000 BBR ~2000 to ~5,000 BoA gives you Visa Signature if your limit is over 5,000 when you applied, and you can always ask for the upgrade if your limit is over 5,000 after CLI. I think the upgrade is supposed to happen automatically but I don't know how long that will take so for my Cash Rewards I just called in and ask for the upgrade after I got my CLI.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot to add that the max CLI was 10% of my income.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.