Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Says Checks Are In The Mail

tag
DI
Super Contributor

BOA Says Checks Are In The Mail

I received my second set of checks from BOA within a 2 weeks period.  What on Earth going on with that bank wasting paper and money like that?  I just posted last week about receiving checks from BOA.  Is it part BOA's marketing strategy to flood ones mailbox with checks... in hope one would eventually use them?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: BOA Says Checks Are In The Mail

DI wrote:

...Is it part BOA's marketing strategy to flood ones mailbox with checks... in hope one would eventually use them?

That's exactly what it is. They're hoping that they will hit the mailbox of someone who just hit a financial disaster, and who will seize on these things as a way out.

Good luck trying to make them stop sending them.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

Maybe it's something in my credit reports streaming I need money?   They AR me more than any other bank.
Message Edited by DI on 12-02-2009 10:42 PM
Message 3 of 4
laz98
Senior Contributor

they used to send them every month.  then when we actually did run up the card, they stopped sending them.  i'm so glad!  it's incredibly wasteful.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.