Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Secured Card Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Secured Card Question

I applied for the secured card  2 weeks was told over the phone once my deposit check clears card will be mailed Well i check my bank account this morning an the check has cleared when should i aspect my card? I'm a little inpatient i might call them back today lol
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Secured Card Question

it will show on your cr about a week before u get it....watch ur report
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

maxima1 wrote:
it will show on your cr about a week before u get it....watch ur report

Thx i will keep a look out.

Message 3 of 23
GFer
Valued Contributor

Mine showed up on my report a few days. I haven't gotten my card either. I'm not as anxious to use as I am to just hold it! LOL

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

GFer,

I recieved my card a week after they received the funds.  The recieved the funds on 7/18 and I received my card on Friday 7/25.
Message 5 of 23
GFer
Valued Contributor

Yep. Just got mine today! So I guess it's been about a week.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

My check cleared with them yesterday so maybe i'll get my card next week i'm gonna give them another call Friday to see if the card has been mailed.
Message 7 of 23
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

BOA is normally very quick to report, and their cards usually take about a week to arrive in the mailbox.

Congrats on the wise choice of the BOA secured. It grows with you with positive account history, and IMO, is the best secured/rebuilder card in the business.
Here we go again...
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you call the backdoor number and see when it was mailed out?  That's what I did...
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

kaylinka wrote:
Why don't you call the backdoor number and see when it was mailed out?  That's what I did...

I just called they seem kind of slow to me the check cleared on my end Tuesday . I was told they hold the checks sometime for almost a week to make it's good then they approve the card an send it out so it looks like i'm be waiting another 2 weeks.
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.