Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Showed Me Luv

tag
DI
Super Contributor

BOA Showed Me Luv

I asked for a CLI via BOA's website requesting a $2000 increase.  I got a message to call.  I chickened out and didn't call.  Two days later,  I log into my account  and its showing a $5000 CL.  I now have $32,000 in available credit. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Showed Me Luv

Congratulations!  I've been pluggin galong working to rebuild my credit over the last 9 mos., and I know how good it's felt to have even some small successes with new credit.  It must feel great to know you have access to credit so easily.  Nice work

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Di!  Remind us of how long you've had the card and your initial CL..........please Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS Smiley Tongue

id love if you can tell us:

_what was your balance % on the card, at the time you requested the cli.

_when was the last time you requested a cli with boa ?

_how old is your acct ?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANSWERINGSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@DI wrote:

I asked for a CLI via BOA's website requesting a $2000 increase.  I got a message to call.  I chickened out and didn't call.  Two days later,  I log into my account  and its showing a $5000 CL.  I now have $32,000 in available credit. 

Congrats! How long have you had your BoA CC?

Message 5 of 12
DI
Super Contributor

Thanks all!! I had the card since 2008 and used it only once to do a BT. It started with a $5000 credit line.   In May 2009, I got so upset with BOA customer service. I closed the account.   About six months later, I reopened the account  to increase my overall avialable credit.   They started me with $2000 credit line.  Now, I'm back at $5000. 

Message 6 of 12
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Congrats DI on the love!!!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 12
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@DI wrote:

Thanks all!! I had the card since 2008 and used it only once to do a BT. It started with a $5000 credit line.   In May 2009, I got so upset with BOA customer service. I closed the account.   About six months later, I reopened the account  to increase my overall avialable credit.   They started me with $2000 credit line.  Now, I'm back at $5000. 

Your situation with BoA is similar to mine with CITI. 

Message 8 of 12
sonson
Regular Contributor

congrats on the CLI! especially from boa

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the exact same thing (got message to call, chickened out and didn't), but still got a CLI from BOA.  Nice!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.