Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Signature Credit card

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

BOA Signature Credit card

Not so long ago, I decided to take on some small poopy CRA and I won. Got an AMEX out of it.

Recently my travels took me to Manilla and I found oud that having signature on your card means exactly that.

Long story short it took me 27 phone calls to get something done that was clearly BOA's fault.

Now Im not going to pull any of that "Im MAD, Im taking my business elsewhere" Whooey, because I know frankly they dont care.

My question is, do you think its worth even taking the time, and I mean it would take 18 pages worth of complaint to write, and think it would make any difference like it did with the small poopy cra.... ? I think Ill just get a form letter back LOL

Just curious , and Im bored, thought I would throw the value of a visa siggy out there.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Signature Credit card

I'm confused...what's happening exactly???

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 5
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Everyone hates a long story, I like to keep it brief.

I put my card on travel notification, and it was turned down everywhere visa was excepted.

Message 3 of 5
minimock
Frequent Contributor

I took the Bank of America survey, at least they let you vent a little.

I think what the deal is, you cant get as big as BOA and not have disconnects in information between departments.

I was hopping PO'd LOL

What I did instead was took the information from the woman that finally fixed it, and wrote a letter of gratification and thanks for her ability and concern to both her supervisor and the CEO (Yea like he will ever read it (LOL)

Life is a gift, too short to be angry Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
drkaje
Senior Contributor

That stinks! A "signature" card is useless if it doesn't make travel better.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.