Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Special Offer

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

BOA Special Offer

Was wondering, I had an offer appear under the My Special Offers section of my online banking on the BOA site and it's for the BankAmericard 123 Cash Rewards card with an intro 0%/12mnth.  I've had the secured 99/500 (same card only partially secured) for only a couple of months.  Is it possible that they would issue me a second card unsecured this soon after getting the partially secured one?  A CSR told me a little while back that it is possible to have more than one BOA credit card.  Just wondering if this would be unwise to even attempt it this soon.  I would hate for them to shut me down completely, as I hear they have done to some folks.  Of course I understand it's better to spread your credit options over different lenders.  Just wondering what you all thought on the subject.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Special Offer

Just finding that in your special offers doesn't mean that you will be approved! There is an offer for business MasterCard on my special offers, which I can't even apply for because I am a student and doesn't have any business!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.