Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Susan G Komen

tag
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

BOA Susan G Komen

I happened to stumble upon this card when my DW was doing here online banking with BOA last night, I saw a pink ribbon and said "What is that." Me and DW checked it out and was really interested in this card. This card has really good rewards and is helping the Susan Goman organization. We are a big fan of helping Cancer charity. I told my DW to apply and she said "Why not you.". I went ahead and apped and was instantly approved for 5K. I will use this card for everything. I know I will be doing a good deed everyday of my life. Can't help myself saying that.Smiley Happy

This is there offer.

• Get a $50 statement credit after qualifying purchase(s)
  • For each new Susan G. Komen™-branded credit card account opened and activated, Komen receives a minimum of $3 and 0.20% of all net retail purchases made with the card. For example, 20 cents for every $100. Komen also receives $1 for each annual renewal of the card.
  • Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
  • From February 2012 to May 2015, Bank of America is guaranteeing a minimum of $1,000,000 to Susan G. Komen™ in connection with this program. Since 2009, Susan G. Komen has received over $3.8 million from Bank of America.
  • Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas (quarterly maximum applies to bonus rewards on grocery and gas purchases)

EDIT: Will BOA grow with you?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
alboto
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA Susan G Komen

Congrats!!!

I would like to PC mine!

Message 2 of 11
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations, and nice going! Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 3 of 11
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats, you're doing a wonderful thing.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 4 of 11
adavis425
Established Contributor

I looked at ths card after I saw a friend's, but I just cannot get past BOA. It's a nice looking card with seemingly good rewards, but .....BOA??? I've had deposit accounts with them in the past and the customer service reps left a lot to be desired both in person and on the phone.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 5 of 11
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

By no mean I'm a pink kinda guy, but I love the design.Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 11
Imua
Frequent Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

:Smiley FrustratedNIP::

congrats on the card (and for doing a great thing Smiley Happy)

yes, BofA will grow with/for you.

my 4 year old BofA gold visa started out with a 5K CL...it's now  up to 9.4K (all auto CLIs)

Message 7 of 11
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

While tigers don't change their stripes, BOFA seems to be trying to. Looking back through the forum there's been legions of horror stories, but recently has been mostly, and maybe overwhelmingly positive.

Especially if you have had a depository account there, it appears to be a good time to try to let BOFA earn your business now.

        
Message 8 of 11
Tommy5746
Regular Contributor

@kwazziee wrote:

I happened to stumble upon this card when my DW was doing here online banking with BOA last night, I saw a pink ribbon and said "What is that." Me and DW checked it out and was really interested in this card. This card has really good rewards and is helping the Susan Goman organization. We are a big fan of helping Cancer charity. I told my DW to apply and she said "Why not you.". I went ahead and apped and was instantly approved for 5K. I will use this card for everything. I know I will be doing a good deed everyday of my life. Can't help myself saying that.Smiley Happy

This is there offer.

• Get a $50 statement credit after qualifying purchase(s)
  • For each new Susan G. Komen™-branded credit card account opened and activated, Komen receives a minimum of $3 and 0.20% of all net retail purchases made with the card. For example, 20 cents for every $100. Komen also receives $1 for each annual renewal of the card.
  • Choose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
  • From February 2012 to May 2015, Bank of America is guaranteeing a minimum of $1,000,000 to Susan G. Komen™ in connection with this program. Since 2009, Susan G. Komen has received over $3.8 million from Bank of America.
  • Earn 1% cash back on every purchase, 2% cash back on groceries and 3% cash back on gas (quarterly maximum applies to bonus rewards on grocery and gas purchases)

Congrats! If you dont mind sharing.. what are your scores and stated income?

Goal: 700 and an Amex Card!

Chicks Dig Guys With Good Credit Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
kwazziee
Regular Contributor

My EX score was 702 and income is 45K. My AAoA is 3 years and 7 inquiries (3 in last twelve months).

Congrats! If you dont mind sharing.. what are your scores and stated income?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.