Jman

BOA accolades?

Does anyone know if you have to have an account with b of a (ex: savings checking) to qualify for the bofa accolade card or can anyone just apply? 
Regular Contributor
rred4

Re: BOA accolades?

[ Edited ]
I don't have any BOA accounts  and applied for a loan and they offered me a $10,000 line of credit. Highest CL ever but there is a 3% fee every time I use it.  That's why I don't use it. Pulled Ex 695 score

Message Edited by rred4 on 04-28-2008 09:10 PM

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Established Contributor
watchnerd

Re: BOA accolades?

My Accolades card is my favorite card. The benefits are great, but best of all is the expedited, priority customer care you get.

You can just apply, but having a BofA account probably helps to get one. The application is fairly well hidden, but public:

https://wwwa.applyonlinenow.com/USCCapp/Ctl/entry?sc=FAA848

It is one of the few applications that I've seen ask for your income, employer, citizenship, etc.

They pulled two different CRAs when I applied.
4/25: TU 793, EQ 791, EX ?
Goal: 800s by 12/09

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+