Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA backdoor numbers out of service!

tag
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

BOA backdoor numbers out of service!

hey guys, boa backdoor "credit anylist" numbers are no longer working, does anyone have a new number for them?

I have only tried "credit anylist" numbers on the backdoor number sticky, there are two of them, these are the ones that no longer work.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: BOA backdoor numbers out of service!

Call customer service, and then ask to be transferred to a credit analyst. BofA is one of the few banks that don't mind transferring customers to a credit analyst.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 13
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

ok, that was an easy fix... lol, thanks.

Message 3 of 13
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

Perhaps they want to prevent people from directly getting to an analyst. About one month back when I spoke with an analyst she was nice, but first asked me where I got the number to ring or if I was trasnferred to her.

Message 4 of 13
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Perhaps they want to prevent people from directly getting to an analyst. About one month back when I spoke with an analyst she was nice, but first asked me where I got the number to ring or if I was trasnferred to her.

well I just tried 3 times and all 3 CS reps did not transfer me over, they kept telling me that they can assist me, when I insisted that they transfer me over I was told that "they do not have the ability to transfer me to that department" .... yea right! seems like they dont want this anymore.

Message 5 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

hmmm wow they must have changed their policies.

When I applied back for the Merrill+ 2 months ago, the reps were all very willing about transfering me to the credit department.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 13
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@enharu wrote:

hmmm wow they must have changed their policies.

When I applied back for the Merrill+ 2 months ago, the reps were all very willing about transfering me to the credit department.

Sounds like it enharu.  It looks like they may have closed that pipeline - my guess is abuse.  Unfortunately, for those individuals who legitimately used those numbers have been now shut out.

Message 7 of 13
Anam
Established Member

I was given this number yesterday for a credit analyst:

800-601-3923

And it still worked for me today. Though yesterday the CSR lady could not transfer me over to it.

The other number they gave me was:

877-665-5023 (Though that may have been a business credit analyst).

Message 8 of 13
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

@Anam wrote:

800-601-3923

And it still worked for me today. Though yesterday the CSR lady could not transfer me over to it.

thanks for the numbers, the first one you gave me was for small business credit anylist, the comsumer line is 866 811 4108

well I was able to get through a nice lady at CA dept and I did ask for a CLI from $5k to 20k but they countered with $11.6k

so I am happy, it was worth the HP, they pulled TU and this is my first CL over 10K! thanks everyone

Message 9 of 13
HiLine
Blogger

@slap_happy wrote:

@Anam wrote:

800-601-3923

thanks for the numbers, the first one you gave me was for small business credit anylist, the comsumer line is 866 811 4108

well I was able to get through a nice lady at CA dept and I did ask for a CLI from $5k to 20k but they countered with $11.6k

so I am happy, it was worth the HP, they pulled TU and this is my first CL over 10K! thanks everyone

Thanks for posting the number! Somebody should update that sticky thread Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.