Super Contributor
CS800

BOA checks Innovis

Was chatting with a BOA card services rep and he said that BOA check TU, EX , EQ and Innovis.

I never heard of Innovis so I googled it and was rather surprised.

Anyone else heard of lenders using them?

Senior Contributor
drkaje

Re: BOA checks Innovis

I've never once heard of someone pulling Innovis. 

Last time I tried checking that report they had no on-line access and the request had to be sent in writing. Pretty sure I never got a response.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX ? FICO, EQ 708 FICO
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Walt_K

Didn't realize that they checked it but that makes sense.  I recently asked them to remove a dispute comment from my reports, and their response letter said they would contact EQ, EX, TU, and Innovis.

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Senior Contributor
drkaje

You really gotta wonder how much crap is hiding on our innovis reports. They can't be seen on-line and don't always respond to requests for reports. I've been waiting over two years for a report from them, LOL!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX ? FICO, EQ 708 FICO
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Established Contributor
stan_the_man

drkaje wrote:

You really gotta wonder how much crap is hiding on our innovis reports. They can't be seen on-line and don't always respond to requests for reports. I've been waiting over two years for a report from them, LOL!

I never had trouble getting a report from them (for DW and myself). The reports were rather barren, because almost no one reports to them and what is reported is very selective.

Valued Contributor
mxp114

I remember Chase used Chex Systems when I opened a checking acct with them. https://www.consumerdebit.com/consumerinfo/us/en/index.htm is the site to order your Chex Systems report.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+