Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

Re: BOA is changing my varibale rate formula to screw me out of rate decreases...

Kinda llike moonman.  In the process of rebuilding, I knew what I planned to do and figured if I demonstrated that and as not rewarded, I could look elsewhere.  Fially got what I want so won't app anything else, time to stat closing and growing what I have that I like.
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: BOA is changing my varibale rate formula to screw me out of rate decreases...

moonman wrote:
i have created my own personal credit card blacklist over the years and one of my policy is that when i pay my obligation faithfully with a cc company and my reward for doing that is changing my apr for nothing.my response is to close the account and tell them to shove it.regardless of a hit or not, get this card out of my sight.

Wow, I'm impressed, but these days, aren't you running out of CCC's? :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Frequent Contributor
moonman

[ Edited ]
well you'll be surprised how many cards i had to close because of policies like these. i try to keep my credit card profile in perspective and enjoy myself with them.(might be because i do not ever plan own buying a house) and believe me my list is pretty long with only a few ccc i deal with.

haulingthescoreup wrote:

moonman wrote: i have created my own personal credit card blacklist over the years and one of my policy is that when i pay my obligation faithfully with a cc company and my reward for doing that is changing my apr for nothing.my response is to close the account and tell them to shove it.regardless of a hit or not, get this card out of my sight.
Wow, I'm impressed, but these days, aren't you running out of CCC's? :smileyvery-happy:

Message Edited by moonman on 12-15-2007 10:04 PM
Regular Contributor
stpn2me

I got that on the 6th of Dec. It says something about changing a date to april on how they calculate fees on balance transfers, direct deposits and check cash advances. It said nothing about actual balances. Am I missing something?

Stpn2me
TU - 625 EQ - 644 EX - 672 as of 5 June 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+