Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA love button!

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

BOA love button!

Well i have tried to get a CLI a few times over the last few months with them with no luck (opened 6/08) and i decided to try again yesterday and just logged in to see they gave me a 1500.00 CLI ! Yay! now to see if it was a hard or soft Smiley Indifferent

Just wanted to thank everyone as i may no post much but im always lurking around and reading the very informative posts you folks share!  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Re: BOA love button!

@Woolfman wrote:

Well i have tried to get a CLI a few times over the last few months with them with no luck (opened 6/08) and i decided to try again yesterday and just logged in to see they gave me a 1500.00 CLI ! Yay! now to see if it was a hard or soft Smiley Indifferent

Just wanted to thank everyone as i may no post much but im always lurking around and reading the very informative posts you folks share!  

Congrats on the CLI.  BoA is being very conservative these days . . . Smiley Very Happy

Your post is unclear whether the CLI was the result of your "pulling the trigger" on the love button or just a regular incremental increase.  Which was it?

What was your credit line before the increase?

What is your balance?

Do you PIF every month?

Have you found out if there was a hard pull?

I was declined a couple of months ago because they said they required a minimum of 6 mo. between CLI requests.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Woolfman
Established Contributor

I pulled the trigger, orginal CL was 1000.00 and now is 2500.00 and the card is right at a year old now .

I have ran a balance on the card anywhere from 900.00 to right now its at just over 100.00 with occasional PIF's in there too . I have not gotten a SW alert as of yet , So i am unclear how the pull went.  Now if i could just get them to lower the interest rate i would be good Smiley Happy 12.99% right nowSmiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 4
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Thanks Woolfman.  That's an Awsome increase (150%).  GL on the rate reduction.  12.99 is about normal for good credit now.

Cheers,

IMA

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.