Contributor
hopeagain

BOA lowered my interest rate

I called to activate my new cc yesterday. I've had the cc since 04. It started out with $500. limit. Now it's $2500. I told the operator that I might try for a different card with a lower rate and she lowered my current card on the spot. It was 21% and now its 17%. I asked about a fixed rate and she that fixed rates are pretty much a thing of the past. It's much better than my HHB cards, they just raised my interest rate!

Getting there one step at a time.

Moderator Emeritus
MarineVietVet

Re: BOA lowered my interest rate

hopeagain wrote:

I called to activate my new cc yesterday. I've had the cc since 04. It started out with $500. limit. Now it's $2500. I told the operator that I might try for a different card with a lower rate and she lowered my current card on the spot. It was 21% and now its 17%. I asked about a fixed rate and she that fixed rates are pretty much a thing of the past. It's much better than my HHB cards, they just raised my interest rate!

Getting there one step at a time.

Congratulations!!! Every small step helps.

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: BOA lowered my interest rate

APRD are good! Congratulations!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}