Contributor
felixfly2000

BOA not reporting CL

BOA  discontinued my Dodge rewards Visa, and switch me over to their signature card. Of course they promise that the CL would report, but of course it doesn't. Well not to TransUnion or Equifax, however the cL does report to Experian. I wonder if this fact fulfills their obligation. I am thinking of requesting a product change, but am afraid to call in because of all the AA I read about once a CC hold call the CCC. Any suggestion.
New Contributor
JoJo74

Re: BOA not reporting CL

You are correct..they have reported it to Experian so they are in the clear.....A product chnge my be in order but you may just be rocking the boat.

Good Luck

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}