Frequent Contributor
sandman2435

BOA offers?

Went on the BOA site to see what offers they have for me.It asked for my last 4 of my SSN..and it came back offering my to apply for cash back card..how solid is this offer is it a pre-approval?
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: BOA offers?

There's two parts to that one states we found offers the other states we didn't find any offers but you may qualify for these etc etc etc 

which one was yours?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Frequent Contributor
jdirilo

I think everyone gets that offer for cash rewards. Unless it says "you're prequalified for..." Then I wouldn't trust it.
Established Contributor
eviLution

If it doesn't say "You are prequalified for" at the top of the page then its only offering you to apply.

Current Score: DCU EQ 714 - EX+ 746 - WM TU 746
Goal Score: 750+

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 6000 - Chase Freedom: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Blogger
HiLine

eviLution wrote:
If it doesn't say "You are prequalified for" at the top of the page then its only offering you to apply.

I'm pretty sure that even 'pre-qualified' or 'pre-approved' does not guarantee an actual approval.

Established Contributor
BrokaToe

Yep +1 there's never any guarantees everything is always YMMV

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}