Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA product change possible??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA product change possible??

I had thought about a product change on my BofA Visa but I got a lot of run around as well. I choose to get the CLI (for ult%) and just not use it. I applied for an Amex Green/Delta and use them for everything.
Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

My request was done on the 12th so that was about three business days after you. My online banking still says nothing.  I wonder if it can update through the day or only overnight. 
Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey rebuilder, any change?  As for me, my online banking changed and just like you... the wrong credit card was listed. AHHHH  What is the deal with BOA?? 
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

dh called earlier today and asked for a product changed from the pp visa to the new amex card. They did it without any problems.

I called about an hour later and I was told that you have to have a 10K CL on my current CC to do a product change (dh cl is only 1500 LOL)
So I hung up and called again, this time I was told that she could do it with a 195 af. I laughed her and told her no thanks. I hung up once more and called again, this time to the backdoor number I have to the credit department. The guy told me they would be happy to switch it over in April after I've had the card for a full year. BOA really needs to get everything straighted out. Btw, dh still shows pp visa online- it may be too early to show any change.
Message 34 of 41
SSF
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:
dh called earlier today and asked for a product changed from the pp visa to the new amex card. They did it without any problems.

I called about an hour later and I was told that you have to have a 10K CL on my current CC to do a product change (dh cl is only 1500 LOL)
So I hung up and called again, this time I was told that she could do it with a 195 af. I laughed her and told her no thanks. I hung up once more and called again, this time to the backdoor number I have to the credit department. The guy told me they would be happy to switch it over in April after I've had the card for a full year. BOA really needs to get everything straighted out. Btw, dh still shows pp visa online- it may be too early to show any change.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in sharing this backdoor number?

Between my wife and I we have 3 BoA CCs. I have a US Air & Alaskan Air Signature accounts & she has a Hawaiian Plat. I'd like to keep my Alaskan Air but switch the other two to some sort of reward account with no AF. Maybe a cash back & world points or something.
Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the plat plus world points visa, I love it , I get mega points on it for cash back.  Hubby has the plat  amex I cashed in 25,000 points on Dec 21, 2007 had 8431 left now we are already over 12,000 points on that card.  I cash it at 25,000 points because thats the best payout.  Tks Vicki

Did everyone get their new card???

Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

the backdoor number i have for boa is 1-800-421-2110. its the only one where i actually get the answers that i need.
Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

greyhound2007 wrote:
Did everyone get their new card???
Mine was waiting for me in the mail when I got back from my vacay (so I'm not sure what day it was delivered).  My welcome information and my online account say WorldPoints even though the card is indeed a BankAmericard.  Hopefully this one will report the limit.  I'll let you guys know when I pull my next report in a couple months...
Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well....after a month of waiting, finally I have the card.  Never thought it could take so long, but it was worth it in the end.
Message 39 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it the right card?  If so, glad it is all over for you that seemed like it took forever.Smiley Happy
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.