Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA....quicker than a nyc hooker.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA....quicker than a nyc hooker.

@Anonymous wrote:
hello does anyone know when BOA reports the monthly balance to the CBs?

Generally around the same time every month, if you look at your CR you can see when they report, should be about that time.
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
hello does anyone know when BOA reports the monthly balance to the CBs?

BOA generally reports to the CRAs on your statement closing date. EX usually updates fastest, EQ will update 2-4 days after EX, and TU will update 4-10 days after EX, in my experience.
Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

i checked my transunion and ex reports. all they have listed is 7/2007 but no specific day, only month/year.
Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i checked my transunion and ex reports. all they have listed is 7/2007 but no specific day, only month/year.

What's the statement closing date for your BOA account?
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

closing date is the 22nd of every month. i cross-checked the balance with the date on my cc statement. it seems they reported it 10 days after the closing date. still not sure if this is right though. so, that means this month's balance will be reported on 8/01. does this sound right?

Message Edited by Gawtti on 07-30-2007 12:45 AM
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
closing date is the 22nd of every month. i cross-checked the balance with the date on my cc statement. it seems they reported it 10 days after the closing date. still not sure if this is right though. so, that means this month's balance will be reported on 8/01. does this sound right?

What was the balance as of your 6/22 BOA statement?
What was the balance as of your 7/22 BOA statement?
What was the balance on your credit report?

If the "Date Reported" on your credit report is 7/2007, that could mean any date in July, it doesn't just mean 7/1/07.

If your statement date was 7/22, BOA normally would report to the CRAs on 7/22, and the credit reports would be updated soon after. Experian almost always updates their CRs within a day or two.

Where are you getting credit reports that only show 7/2007 for the Date Reported? Are those reports from MyFico or someplace else? TrueCredit shows Month/Day/Year for Date Reported for EX and TU.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

balance as of 6/22 $-0.01
balance as of 7/22 $193.12
balance on credit report $252 (which was my balance on 7/02)

the report i'm refering to are the ones from myfico (dated TU 7/25& EX 7/20). but, i also looked at the 3-1 from truecredit (dated 7/02) and it does have dates. however, for TU date reported 2/12/2007 and for EX date reported 6/28/2007. this is why i'm confused. TU reported was back in feb. how can that be?

Message Edited by Gawtti on 07-30-2007 04:13 AM
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
balance as of 6/22 $-0.01
balance as of 7/22 $193.12
balance on credit report $252 (which was my balance on 7/02)
the report i'm refering to are the ones from myfico (dated TU 7/25& EX 7/20). but, i also looked at the 3-1 from truecredit (dated 7/02) and it does have dates. however, for TU date reported 2/12/2007 and for EX date reported 6/28/2007. this is why i'm confused. TU reported was back in feb. how can that be?

On one of my BOA accounts, they sent an extra mid-month report to EX, so the same thing might have happened to you on or shortly after 7/2. Hopefully, that was a one-time deal, and BOA will return to just reporting once a month on your statement date.

Also, on my BOA account, I have carried a $0 balance for awhile, and BOA stopped reporting to EQ and TU after February, same as for you. On another account, BOA stopped reporting to EQ and TU in April, but as soon as I made new charges on that card, BOA resumed reporting to all 3 CRAs.

Since you have new activity on your card, hopefully BOA will resume reporting to all 3 CRAs for you also.
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

thnx revike, boa is so inconsistent. i should've never got a cc from them..haha.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.