cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA reported new acct 2 days after approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA reported new acct 2 days after approval!

I got online approval w/BOA and checked EQ two days later and the new acct was already there. This was last week and I'm still waiting to get the card. Is this unusual? They didn't even pull EQ for the app. I thought it would be at least a month or more before the new acct would show.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA reported new acct 2 days after approval!

some banks report very quick-

Junny normally reports the NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!

cowboy33 wrote:
I got online approval w/BOA and checked EQ two days later and the new acct was already there. This was last week and I'm still waiting to get the card. Is this unusual? They didn't even pull EQ for the app. I thought it would be at least a month or more before the new acct would show.

Message 2 of 7
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

It took BofA forever to setup my account, but as soon as they took my deposit, they reported it, it's showing up on EX from the very same day, so I wouldn't be too alarmed yet - you can always give them a call
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same thing happened to me cowboy. They reported 3 weeks before I received the card. It's not uncommon for this kind of thing to happen.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same for me.  It actually helped my util and boosted my score when my new accounts reported.  And it was to all 3 CBR's.  How is it that some banks are very thorough and others aren't?  Go figure.  Now, to never be late.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My new cc account with BOA was on my credit report the next day also.  I got my card about 7 days later.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!!! it showed on EQ that fast..I'm shocked...normally it's EX that posts fast...EQ is pissing me off right about now..going on 3 weeks and they still haven't deleted 3 CA accounts that TU and EX did three weeks ago..
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.