Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA-strange...

tag
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA-strange...

I'm just gonna test it out, it looks a little more in depth than quicken, because quicken is just free to get interest for other quicken products I assume, whereas this is supposed to be self-sustaining income based on advertising and promotions.

Has anyone figured out how to pull up a big lots (HSBC) card on mint?  or american eagle (GEMB)?

Well, for what its worth, I've tried out mint.com and the functionality seems nearly identical to quickenonline.  The only difference I see is that quickenonline's user interface was more user friendly initially.  It's taken me a while to really be able to find my way around mint, whereas I picked up on quicken almost immediately.  I guess once you're used to mint it would be the same as quicken. Maybe someone with more experience with mint can bring to light some features it may have over quicken.

One thing I noticed is it can track investments with some bit of detail unlike quicken which just tells you your investment account balance.  But I like quicken's real balance where it automatically realizes which of your bills are recurring and it keeps track of your checking account balance and any bills that have yet to go through but were already due and tells you how much money you really have.  Then it shows a running balance for the next 30 days, deducting all your upcoming bills.

Anyway I got way off the topic of your original thread Smiley Happy  Sorry.

Message Edited by thrasher865 on 11-12-2009 06:11 PM

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.