Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA-strange...

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: BOA-strange...

i added my boa worldpoints card to mint.com and it shows up the same way . says countrywide on it and then below says world points. but its pulling up the account. Now try to add my mortgage that is under the countrywide boa webstie and no luck Smiley Happy   no hooters card, no sears mastercard. no alliant credit union CC, no kia motor finance. bleh . no best buy store card. the list just keeps growing! I guess for the time being il stick with the free quicken online .
Message 11 of 21
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Well,  I am glad to hear that yours shows up the same way!  I didn't realize there were that many accounts that could not be tied in to mint.  I would not be happy about that.  I have only had the 2 cc's that I mentioned.  My credit union, student loan and retirement accounts all work on there--no mortgage at the moment...some more work to do before I attempt that!

I have thought about checking out quicken or the other site that is often mentioned on here (can't think of the name right now).  Mint is doing the job for me so far--I am not planning on adding any accounts in the near future--gardening!  But, we'll see down the road!

Message 12 of 21
Smarter
Regular Contributor

BTW, my hooters card works fine on there...go figure.  It shows up as Merrick bank.
Message 13 of 21
Woolfman
Established Contributor

how did you get it to add? the actual address for the card is hooterscard.com . i tried doing the merrickbank.com one but it didnt take.
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA was working to integrate online banking for the Countrywide customers within the last few days-- I'm basing this on the message right above the login script on the website. I imagine that this is a just a web interface issue. As long as your accounts are normal when you log into online banking (directly through BoA), I wouldn't worry. It'll probably be fixed soon enough. 
Message 15 of 21
Smarter
Regular Contributor

I added it a long time ago--the web address that shows under the account is www.merrickbank.com.  I assume that must be what I used when I set it up...It reads Merrick bank with Hooters under it in the list of my accounts.  It has always worked fine for me.
Message 16 of 21
Woolfman
Established Contributor

ah ok i see now . I did get it to add it now . But keeps telling me there is some issue that should fix itself later Smiley Happy hehe it sticks at the authenticating and the goes yellow .
Message 17 of 21
Smarter
Regular Contributor

Hopefully it will work later!  I hope they continue to add other banks, etc.  It only works well if you can get most of your accounts in there.

Thanks for the info LilMirth--I did not see that.  I don't really care what it says I guess--as long as it stays right where it is!  BOA seems to be so weird these days, I am always worried about my measly 1000.00!

Message 18 of 21
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

I've never heard of mint.com.  Is it similar to quickenonline.com, and if so, why do you think it's better?  I may switch if its exceptional, though quicken is pretty great and they just revamped it and made it even better.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 21
Smarter
Regular Contributor

I have no idea which is better--I have only used Mint.  Hopefully some others will chime in on advantages with other sites. Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.