Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA upgrade

tag
Woolfman
Established Contributor

BOA upgrade

So question for those that may have gotten the mail . Today i got a thing in the mail from BOA saying i can upgrade from my BOA rewards MC to a boa rewards AMEX . 

In the flyer is says you can PIF or pay over time . Does this just change the card from an MC to an amex but keeps the same terms. I have tried to read the whole thing but i dont see much of anything as far as info on the int rate or anything else.  Anyone have any experience in this? Didnt want to call boa unless i have to Smiley Happy hehe

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Woolfman
Established Contributor

Re: BOA upgrade

Well i broke down and called them and i was able to upgrade from the world points MC to the BOA rewards AMEX  the amex gets  25% more points than the MC . Same terms as the MC .

So while it maybe not be a true AMEX . I didnt have any type of amex in my wallet ... So now i do! yay ... (or will i mean) hehe

Message 2 of 4
tray
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, was it a soft pull for this upgrade as I am curious, I might call BOA and inquire even though I did not recieve this information in the mail.  Thanks

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
Woolfman
Established Contributor

For what i know it wasnt a pull at all .. I never actually talked to anyone .. I called the number on the paper and it was all computerized but it told me in the recording that it was the same terms , same opening date will be kept . Card number and card would be the only thing that has changed and no AF of course .

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.