Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA

tag
rred4
Regular Contributor

BOA

What report does bank of america pull and which card is the easy one to get ,im in chicago

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 750(EQ) 746(TU)
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA

They pulled Experian for me, and I'm in Texas.

Can't suggest a credit card for you. It depends on what your CR looks like, and your scores.

What you can do is to go to: http://www.whogavemecredit.com/index.php?page=search.php

and play around with changing things(state, FICO score, individual ccc, etc)

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 10-31-2007 09:46 AM
Message 2 of 20
rred4
Regular Contributor

my experian is 694 with 2 collectiom account from 2001, 2002 and a 30 day late from 2006 feb

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad score, considering your collections. Your score would be really good if you got them off the CR. Are you attempting to resolve those collections? They are really hurting you.

In the meantime, go here, to see if you may be pre-approved for any of those offers:

https://preapproved.bankofamerica.com/cc/SelfInquiry.aspx
Message 4 of 20
rred4
Regular Contributor

just going to wait till next year when they fall off dont want to re-age them. With the BOA prapprove will that be a hard or a soft inq

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

As the preapproval form states, it's not an application for credit(hard pull). It will be a soft pull for you.
Message 6 of 20
rred4
Regular Contributor

OK

Message 7 of 20
rred4
Regular Contributor

unable to provide me with any online special, this is horrible

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do not despair. I'm sure there are several sub-prime lenders out there that you can get a cc from.

IMO, with your 2 collections on your CR, You may not be able to get a prime card from any lender. But that is just my opinion. I really have no experience with prime lenders other than WaMu, and Cap1.

"Never ever, ever be late. Never"
Message 9 of 20
tknkrov
Contributor

I have heard that is pretty typical so don't worry. BofA sent me a pre-approval for an Anne Geddes world points amex, I thought what the heck so I apped. FIA pulled EQ and gave me the 30 message. Called 2 weeks later and they did a manual for me while I was on the phone, pulled EX then, asked me about some old baddies from 03 and said they like to see 5 years but she approved me for 500cl when it came cl was 1000. My score were EQ 615 EX 618. I think you have a pretty good chance if you don't get instant approval call them.
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.