Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA AF permantly removed success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOFA AF permantly removed success!

Well done, pizza! It feels so good for all of us to see progress on a plan!

Message 11 of 13
bk510
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Ok, once my card "graduated", I tried a few times various ways to get the AF that was once associated with my secured card removed, but never successful......until now.  I did go thru EO for it, which is apparently how you have to do it if you had the secured card first.  Below is my timeline for having the card. 

1/19/16.....applied for the Cash Rewards Visa Siggy, declined, but immediately offered the same card (plat version), 99/500 offer...accepted offer.

6/20/16.....called into UW, got card unsecured and a CLI to $1.5k

8/30/16.....contacted EO about getting AF permantly removed, said I was eligible. Told me that the whole process would be done no later than 9/7/16,     and that I was also eligible to have the AF I already paid this year refunded. Said, I should get the refund and confirmation letter about a week after completion. 

9/7/16.......(checked my acct daily for the changes), today I finally see the $39 AF gone from my acct. 

I will post a pic of the confirmation letter once I get it as well. 

image.jpg

I'm in the same boat pizza....How do I contact EO?

Can you tell me xactly how you did it so I can follow exact path....lol

I just got off the phone by calling the backdoor number and she says my AF is TIED up with my acct so really, theres nothing she can do other than app for none AF cards.

Congrat,

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 12 of 13
bk510
Valued Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

woohoo! im glad they finally got back to you. im surprised the first email address i gave you for the CEO was a wash and they never got back to you. But glad that other list of numbers worked! 

Hey dd, Could you pm me the EO email address as well?

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.