Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA CLI questions..

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOFA CLI questions..

Yeah thanks @JustBPatient, thats they plan. I know its a major bank and felt really great getting it. Around same time with my Citi Dc but i guess they want more experience with it or something else so im stuck there for awhile. I had originally posted something about the clis with Boa a little while ago so you may be ablr to search it. At sround that time it was suggested by a fellow myficoer named Bowser how you maybe able to get a double cli with one hp.

It seems after approval you would log out and log back in and your cli request link would still be there so you could hit it again. It actually did work for a couple well known myficoers. In my case, i decided to not push my luck as my profile is still building and i am relatively new to Boa. I received their letter for the increase and was told with my current patterns, score, income etc this is what they believed i qualified for so i was like coolSmiley Happy understand completely and will definitly keep trying to better my profile hoping to strengthen my relationship with Boa. Just curious to see if it reappears in 3 more months though tempting it may be i want to eliminate all my pesky inqs so may just be happy for alittle long whiles with my current cl!Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so next question... Say I wait the 6 months out, and then the CLI button shows up. During that time, I happen to get an auto CLI. Which is not very usual from BOFA from what I have read. If I get an auto increase, will I still be able to initiate a CLI? Or would that reset the clock on it? Because I'm planning on waiting the six months anyways so I was wondering how that all worked. Thanks!
Message 12 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great question! Hopefully someone with that experience can help answer thatSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok so next question... Say I wait the 6 months out, and then the CLI button shows up. During that time, I happen to get an auto CLI. Which is not very usual from BOFA from what I have read. If I get an auto increase, will I still be able to initiate a CLI? Or would that reset the clock on it? Because I'm planning on waiting the six months anyways so I was wondering how that all worked. Thanks!

2 experts on the BoA constrictor are Scoreorbescored and baller4 - hoepfully one or both of them will answer! Smiley Happy

Boa-Constrictor-Facts-624x345.jpg

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great, boa constrictor. I bet it sure feels like one sometimes! Smiley Very Happy
Message 15 of 17
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

I've had BOA pull my TU twice, but on my third card, they pulled EX. FYI!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 16 of 17
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

When I requested a CLI, they did an HP on TU.   My initial CL was $5K; I requested $15K and they gave me the peculiar amount of $10,100.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.