Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Cash Rewards - Earn Extra Points?

tag
IEM
Established Member

BOFA Cash Rewards - Earn Extra Points?

I have the BOFA Cash Rewards card. I was wondering if it's possible to earn extra points on purchases, and if so, how? Something similar to Chase's Ultimate Rewards program, through which you can earn extra points on Chase Freedom purchases.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BOFA Cash Rewards - Earn Extra Points?

@IEM wrote:

I have the BOFA Cash Rewards card. I was wondering if it's possible to earn extra points on purchases, and if so, how? Something similar to Chase's Ultimate Rewards program, through which you can earn extra points on Chase Freedom purchases.

BofA has the BankAmeriDeals program with various participating merchants that you can chose from/select to earn extra cash back rewards.  Additionally, if you are a BofA customer, you can receive a 10% customer bonus when you redeem your rewards directly into your BofA checking or savings account.

Message 2 of 3
YahComb
Established Contributor

Re: BOFA Cash Rewards - Earn Extra Points?

Boa has additup
EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.