Frequent Contributor
CreditCard101

Re: BOFA Secured Question!

I just called Friday as I am at 9 months.

They declined me to unsecure the account.

Not sure if they hard pulled or not, Equifax credit monitoring is down again... I'm so canceling them monday

**If you have secured cards, don't call the back of the card number. That number is for general credit card account information. Call the secured card department, they are the helpful one.

Established Contributor
MsKiwi

Re: BOFA Secured Question!

CreditCard101 wrote:

I just called Friday as I am at 9 months.

They declined me to unsecure the account.

Not sure if they hard pulled or not, Equifax credit monitoring is down again... I'm so canceling them monday

**If you have secured cards, don't call the back of the card number. That number is for general credit card account information. Call the secured card department, they are the helpful one.

Why not just hang onto the card? More than likely it will unsecure in the next few months and you will receive a cli. This is still a good product but I think they may be just a bit more conservative given the market at this time.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+