cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA Secured turns 9 months May 1 what should i do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOFA Secured turns 9 months May 1 what should i do?

BOFA seems to not be very consumer happy right now. My BOFA secured card turns 9 months May 1, i have racked up 13 recent inquires an like 5 new account after being approved for the secured card 9 months ago. I know when i call to request it to unsecure there gonna pull my credit. Should i wait for it to unsecure automatically or should i make the call? If i'm mistaken if it unsecures automatically it's just a soft pull right?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOFA Secured turns 9 months May 1 what should i do?

Mine is turning 14 months righ tnow but i told them several months ago to NOT do a review casue i had unresolved issues left to deal with on my CRs.

This coming week maybee monday I plan to call them myself and request a review.

Does anyone know what CRA they pull if you are form Texas?

After I told them not to do a review they still pulled a soft on me but nothing changed with my account. 

The soft came from EX, so would it be safe to say they would pull it again from EX?

Thanks

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mines unsecured last month. They did a hard pull on mines.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I really dont think it makes a diffrence. I would just call to get them to get it rolling instead of waiting. When I did mines one csr told me i had to wait 3 weeks but then when I called again to talk to another it was unsecured. Just keep on calling them when you know for sure the 9 months is there.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Mines unsecured last month. They did a hard pull on mines.

Did you have any resent baddies on your credit report collection, inquiries, lates?

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

no recent baddies. quite a few inquiries and about 5 new accounts. a few collections did fall off in the nine month period though.. they gave me 500 cli to a total of 800
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
no recent baddies. quite a few inquiries and about 5 new accounts. a few collections did fall off in the nine month period though.. they gave me 500 cli to a total of 800

Thx...
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What where your scores when you had your review?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

chuck_texas wrote:

What where your scores when you had your review?

Good question...

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

transunion...683  equifax 632...the big gap is due to a CO that is still on EQ & EX but not on transunion..When the card unsecured my EQ FICO went up to 640
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.