cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOM... Bank of American I might have to love you again!!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BOOM... Bank of American I might have to love you again!!!

My partner has been getting offers since last year and I have had one in our desk from one of the first ones with 15 months 0% and then 12.99% (All offers he has been getting since Jan-Feb. have been 14.99-16.99 range).  Anyway with his Discover about to cut first statement and with this offer just over a week away from expiring, I told him it was time to take it since some of the latest issues with Citi and a flat denial through US Bank.  I was prepared to have to call and do a double HP to get appproval but upon about a breathless 40 seconds after he hit submit, page pops up and I'm trying to read super fast for outcome and...

CONGRATULATIONS... You have been APPROVED for $15,000!!!

I didn't know Bank of America did Instant anymore!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
roshan21
Valued Member

Re: BOOM... Bank of American I might have to love you again!!!

Congrats!!!!!! Smiley Happy

Paypal Mastercard $2000, Walmart $1000, Victoria's Secret $500, Discover IT $1200, Chase Freedom $2000, Cap1 $500/$300/$200, First Premier $300 Barclay's Rewards $500- Last App 5/27/13

Garden until 8/2014 (Hoping to be mid 700's by then)

Starting Score: 677
Current Score: 696
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 16
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Nice!!! Congrats!
Message 3 of 16
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Wow!! That was a nice surprise!

Congrats!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 4 of 16
Chris123nTx
Established Contributor

Thats awesome. I have my checking abd mortgage with boa, but years ago they declined me for a card ( my credit did suck back then but still ). They always push the card at me now, but guess i never got over the way the credit analyst tolked to me back then. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Chris123nTx wrote:
Thats awesome. I have my checking abd mortgage with boa, but years ago they declined me for a card ( my credit did suck back then but still ). They always push the card at me now, but guess i never got over the way the credit analyst tolked to me back then. Smiley Happy

That's how I personally feel after I did unsecured for 11 months before unsecuring when others on here did 9 and i had $1k then to $1500 unsecured up till about 18 months pushing over $1k month and always pif and they closed suddenly... "senior" analyst was not nice and would not consider opening again...

Message 6 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !! which card did you get?

Message 7 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cash 1.2.3?
How does Bank of America feel about 2 apps in a day for personal or 1 personal, 1 business app in a day?
Message 9 of 16
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Not bad terms at all.  What card did you get?  I still can't imagine what turn of events would have to occur for me to get a BOA CC.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.